Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm too tired to write my own blog

There's something about the nature of death that forces action. The idea of death, is probably not the nicest way to put it. But the raw fact is that we're all mortal, and some day, we will die. And so life is basically a story with a beginning and an end. These are facts, at least for now. Unless technology makes some major advancements, and we start to understand consciousness, but until then, we're all governed by the rules of how we age, and the limited time we have on this planet, in this existence.

As a 12 year-old, you have time, and so you have the luxury of playing the "does he like me, does he like me as a friend or does he like me more than that" game. But as we progress through the period of life, where these issues should have been solved, it becomes more efficient. "Are you attracted to me?" "Can I be your girlfriend?"

I'm not sure where I'm at... in life, regarding this issue. Perhaps it's time to be more direct, and to take more chances, and to wait less. You can't wait your entire life for a pair of aces. You'll end up paying the blinds, and eventually running out of money. And money, in this case, really is just time.


-Tyson's blog


In other news, there was lots of snow on Baldy this weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment